DHC Talking Therapies are running a six-week Living Well with Long-Term Conditions course, starting Wednesday 18th January 17:00-18:00, via Zoom .
The course will cover a range of CBT based techniques including:
- Activity planning for lifting mood, improving motivation and ensuring a balance of activities, including boom and bust psychoeducation and pacing
- Worry management for hypothetical and practical worries
- Thought challenging for balancing negative automatic thoughts
- Sleep hygiene tips and progressive muscle relaxation
- Maintaining wellbeing after therapy
Click here for further information.